Tuesday, June 30, 2015

T-Shirt #1

T-Shirt #1 would be a neon yellow color with a quote from Naismith Hall of Famer, Jerry West. The hashtag is just an idea, but if selected would be revised to include LCWB, so as not to get lost in the world of hashtags.

I decided to go with a dotted pattern for the 7.6 because it reminded me of looking up at a scoreboard and seeing the individual lights. It also looks as if it is disintegrating, which reminds you of how long, but how quickly 7.6 seconds can go by…It can be here and gone in the blink of an eye. I intend to keep the 7.6 as it is throughout all of the potential shirt designs, only changing whether or not there is a stroke around it and maybe varying the color to balance the color of the shirt it will be on.

For the back of the shirt, I am playing with a lot of different fonts and colors. On all of the shirt designs I want to keep the quote font different from the font of the hashtag because I think it makes it pop a little by not being the same font as the quote.






1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like the dot motif and bright color combo. Please please please post MORE!!! Post all work that you have done to date (including designs in progress or unused designs). You can include other work that you have done and please include entries about all of your job duties throughout the entire experience. Great seeing you in the lab recently! BTW - I am posting under my husband's google account. I look forward to seeing more design work that you have done.

    ReplyDelete